RE: [code] [curses initialization]

From: Hugh Low <hughlow3.att.live.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 23:25:45 +0000

Thanks Robert and Mitchell. I temporarily renamed my .textadept folder and it loaded fine. I suspect it’s my custom theme... infact it’s literally just dawned on me that my theme defines colours which won’t work in the terminal! Dow! I’ll add an ‘if’ statement to my theme file to fix.

Thanks again for your help with this.

Hugh