Re: [code] Re: Turning off syntax highlighting/theme

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 18:00:10 +0100

Hi Arnel,

Am 19/03/16 um 17:44 schrieb Arnel:
> Here's my WIP:
>
> https://gitlab.com/rcl/ta-nosh
>
> I've added a short README to help explain how to use the theme.
> Any feedback, especially on how to make the string highlighting properly
> toggle-able, would be appreciated.

Very interesting, I'm not sure I could use it all the time but it's
definitely worth a try -- or giving a different perspective on the code ...

Something like this, setting the theme again, might work:

_G.nosh_colorstr = true
keys.c1 = function() -- Ctrl+1
  _G.nosh_colorstr = not _G.nosh_colorstr
  ui.set_theme("nosh-dark")