[code] Mark in GUI

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 22:41:50 +0000

Hi all,

Is it possible to use the mark in gui mode? The documentation shows it as a
workaround for the tui, since shift-arrows are not viable there. But I see
it more as a powerful selection tool, since you can use every available
movement to extend the selection, in a visual mode spirit. Also the swap
mark and cursor function allows extension of the selection in both
directions. As someone educated in both vim and emacs traditions, I came to
highly estimate the "mark paradigm" for selection.

Cheers

--
Carlos