Re: [code] Re: Toggle menubar visibility

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:03:19 +0100

Hi Carlos,

the "distraction free"-mode on the wiki does the menu toggling also with
ui.menubar and reloading the menu module.

Do you get the thin menu as well if you don't load the menu module
during startup? You can comment it out in modules/textadept/init.lua or
create your own copy in ~/.textadept/modules/textadept/init.lua

If you can live without the menu most of the time just using "Select
Command" with a shortcut might also be an alternative.