Re: [code] [textadept] scroll wheel + change view bug

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 20:33:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Gabriel,

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016, Gabrielm Dubatti wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just noticed that when you scroll a document using the mouse wheel in a
> view that "is not the current one", when you click on that view, the scroll
> position is lost and a wrong row ends up selected.
>
> This works fine if there is only one view or you scroll in the current
> view.
>
> I'm currently running v8.6 stable on Ubuntu 14.04.
>
> Just tell me if more info is needed.

That's odd. I cannot reproduce this on my Ubuntu machine. I am using the
mouse to scroll in a "non-main" view and when I click on it, that view is
focused and the caret placed at the position I clicked. I get the same
behavior even if the separate views contain the same file.

I'm not sure what the problem is :( Can you think of anything in your
~/.textadept/init.lua that may be causing trouble?