[code] goto_line doesn't scroll into view

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 22:15:53 +0800

If I invoke textadept something like this:

   textadept -f "filename" -e "goto_line(17)"

As expected the cursor is on line 17. NOT as expected, however, nor as
documented, the view isn't scrolled to put that line into view. Doing the
same in the command window with ^E does what's expected.

Is there a workaround that will force the scroll?