[code] Disable folding altogether

From: Arnel <rcl.att.openmailbox.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:19:43 +0800

Hello,

I noticed that removing the 'M._foldsymbols' table from local copies of the
lexers I use "disables" the folding symbols but does not remove the fold margin.
(By 'local copies' I mean those stored in my user lexers directory.)

Is there a setting in TA that removes/hides the fold margin, preferably
something that can be set in either my 'properties.lua' or 'init.lua'? The
editor SciTE based on Scintilla has one, so I thought I'd ask.

----
Thank you,
Arnel