[code] Textadept in the migration from Python2 to Python3

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 15:59:44 +0200

Hi folks,

I'm starting to migrate from Python2 to Python3. No problems in Python2,
but since the default program bindings are for Python2, I get tons of false
warnings and errors.
I'm currently marking migrated Python3 scripts with the following shebang:

#!/usr/bin/env python3

Is there any way to take this into account. At least to avoid false
positives when saving files...

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Gerog Kreisler