[code][textadept] Syntax checks

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 17:26:41 +0200

Hi,

I'm getting some false warnings with some of the built-in syntax
checkers, for example the HTML one doesn't know about HTML5 tags like
`section` or `svg`. In JavaScript I get warnings about missing
semicolons (which are not necessary) -- I have a jslint settings file
for some projects but I don't necessarily set one up for all projects. I
assume there might be similar problems with other lexers.

Maybe the syntax check could be off by default and triggered by a short
cut? I think that would provide a better "trying-out" experience as well.

Thoughts?