[code] [textadept] hidden lines

From: toba <12toba.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 22:30:15 +0200

Hello,

I have a script that hides some lines in the editor. If I change to
another file and then back to the first file, the hidden lines will be
visible. Like if changing the file un-hides the hidden lines. Is there a
way to keep the hidden lines hidden even after switching the file?

Another question, is it possible to create variables that are local to a
given file (buffer)? I'm looking for a way to have some variables that
would have different values in case of different buffers.

Kind Regards,
Toba