Re: [code] Autocompletion for Torch

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 09:58:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Pavel,

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016, Tasty Minerals wrote:

> Hi guys,
> Can somebody tell me where to start in order to create  autocompletion for a
> particular lua library such as Torch?
> Are there any examples available and how much time might it take in general?

If Torch can be parsed by LuaDoc[1], then you can use one of Textadept's
support files to automatically generate autocompletion and documentation
files (`tags` and `api` files). See the `modules/lua/tadoc.lua` file for
more details. Textadept uses this script to generate its own `tags` and
`api` files for autocompletion and documentation.

[1]: http://keplerproject.github.io/luadoc/