[code] Prevent Buffer from switching the carrot

From: Thijs Thiessens <thijs.thiessens.att.kolbein.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 14:49:54 +0200

Hey all,

I'm a new textadept user. Awesome program. I have a question though. I
have a file opened and I try to compile this file. I see that the
message buffer opens as a new tab as default. How can I let textadept
open the message buffer standard as split view and keep the carrot in
the current file.

Thanks, Thijs