Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 9 poll: Lua patterns or Regex?

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 23:01:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks everyone for your invaluable feedback on this topic. It means a lot
to me that our community is so engaged!

As announced in the 9.0 alpha 2 released just now, regex searches are now
built-in, and they are replacing the existing Lua pattern searches. There
are still outstanding tasks on my end like putting on the wiki an option
to go back to Lua pattern searches, and looking into a parallel for Lua's
'%b()'. I'll take care of these in the coming days.