[code] [textadept] GUI framework

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 08:51:32 +0200

Hi,

I don't know what the state of portin Textadept to GTK3 is but I just
wanted to mention the `libui` toolkit, which is a in-development "simple
and portable (but not inflexible) GUI library in C that uses the native
GUI technologies of each platform it supports" - so Windows, OS X and GTK3.

Might be something for Textadept at some point - while the current
cross-platform build works well, there have been always requests for
native versions. Lua bindings are also available so this could maybe
make it easier to extend the GUI side of Textadept.

There was also some discussion suggesting embedding Scintilla[1] in `libui`.

[1] https://github.com/andlabs/libui/issues/174