[code] nil value from textadept.editing.char_matches

From: Eizua <eizua.att.openmailbox.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 00:26:48 +0800

On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 09:54:32 -0400 (EDT), Mitchell wrote:
> Textadept 9.0 alpha is released from http://foicica.com/textadept
>
> Textadept 9 introduces minor API changes (mostly renames of existing
> functions and fields) along with some backwards-incompatible
> simplifications of key commands, menu commands, and language module
> handling.

Hi Mitchell,

It looks like "textadept.editing.char_matches" should be removed from the
official TA modules? Opening reST files (*.rst) results in errors like:

/opt/textadept/modules/rest/init.lua:163: attempt to index a nil value
(field 'char_matches')

I've had to update some of my own modules because of this change. I would
submit a patch for those modules, but I'm unsure whether you want to
replace lines containing that field or simply remove them.

BTW, I'm already using 9.0 alpha 2 for this, including the modules.

Thanks!

/eizua