Re: [code] [textadept] Tab click event

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 19:56:24 -0300

El 25/07/16 a las 18:51, Mitchell escribió:
> Hi Gabriel,
>
> On Mon, 25 Jul 2016, Gabriel Dubatti wrote:
>
>> El 24/07/2016 a las 16:43, Mitchell escribió:
>>> Hi Gabriel,

>>> Thanks for the confirmation. Committed[1]. This will be in the next
>>> nightly.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Mitchell
>>>
>>> [1]: http://foicica.com/hg/textadept/rev/e3c3b7267675
>>
>> Hi Mitchell,
>>
>> From where can I download the nightly build for the 9 alpha version?
>> (The site points to the 8.7 nightly version)
>>
>> I saw the changes in the mercurial repo and they are ok.
>
> Below the 8.7 downloads on the front page are the nightly builds for
> each platform.

Hi Mitchell,

I downloaded the Win32 version at work from the front page and now the
Linux 64 version, and it seems that both are nightly builds but for
version 8.7.

This is the first line from
textadept_NIGHTLY_2016-06-24.x86_64/core/init.lua:
     _RELEASE = "Textadept 8.7"

Same thing with the Mac OSX file: textadept_NIGHTLY.osx.zip

Is the site updated? or am I doing something wrong?

     Best wishes,
     Gabriel