Re: [code] PATCH: Silence some compilation warnings; lspawn.c

From: Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer <markus.att.oberhumer.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 15:47:30 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

I'm currently working on a cmake build system for textadept where I use
high compiler warning levels by default, and as a result I have a number of
other trivial and NFC (No Functional Changes) patches.

Still - as preparing such patches requires some work - I'd like to know
if you are actually interested into such contributions.

Thanks,
Markus

Markus Oberhumer, <markus@oberhumer.com>, http://www.oberhumer.com/