Re: [code] PATCH: Silence some compilation warnings; lspawn.c

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:59:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Markus,

On Wed, 17 Aug 2016, Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer wrote:

> Hi Mitchell,
>
> I'm currently working on a cmake build system for textadept where I use
> high compiler warning levels by default, and as a result I have a number of
> other trivial and NFC (No Functional Changes) patches.
>
> Still - as preparing such patches requires some work - I'd like to know
> if you are actually interested into such contributions.

What do you mean by "high compiler warning levels"? Can you give an
example? I think the only warnings I'm not interested in fixing are unused
variables, but I'm not 100% certain. I just know that I've defined warning
flags in the Make-based build system such that I don't get warnings when I
compile with GCC 4.6 on Linux (there may be warnings on other platforms
that I'm not aware of though).