Re: [code] PATCH: Silence some compilation warnings; lspawn.c

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 10:04:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Markus,

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016, Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer wrote:

> It's always worthwhile to compile on high warning levels like "-Wall -Wextra -Werror",
> but it needs some efforts to clean up existing code - but then these are usually
> just trivial patches.
> [snip]

Thanks for the clarification. I'll update the Makefile to ensure the code
I'm responsible for (like lspawn.c) all compiles with more warning flags,
and then fix any new warnings. When I'm finished you can let me know if
there's anything else I've missed. I'll not have you spend time sending
patches I should be making myself :)

As far as TRE and other 3rd party libs, I will not be working on fixing
any warnings in those unless they cause bugs.