[code] annoying bottom scrolling

From: Tasty Minerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 22:57:48 +0200

Hi guys,
It's been quite a while and I already got used to it but finally decided to
post here.
Textadept has one quite annoying behavior with very long lines. The bottom
scroll panel does not scroll to the end of the line.
As if it has a scrolling threshold. So, if I drag the bottom scroll to the
right I still cannot reach the end of the line. Textadept has been like
this for as long as I remember and I basically use keyboard arrows for
navigation in such cases, however it still strange to leave it like this.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/OldrzAy.png

Best,
Pavel