Re: [code] PATCH: Silence some compilation warnings; lspawn.c

From: Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer <markus.att.oberhumer.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 14:34:52 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

many thanks for dealing with this issue - the idea is to avoid all trivial
warnings so that the important ones (which often indicate real bugs) will
not get unnoticed.

Attached is one more simple patch for scinterm you may want to apply, this
time to avoid a clang warning -Wunused-private-field:

  scintilla/include/Platform.h:433:7: warning: private field 'bigBit' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
        long bigBit;
             ^
  scintilla/include/Platform.h:434:7: warning: private field 'littleBit' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
        long littleBit;
             ^

Thanks,
Markus