[code] Lua Workshop 2016 on 13-14 October in San Francisco, CA

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:40:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

For those of you not aware, this year's Lua Workshop will be held on 13-14
October in San Francisco, CA, USA. I'm planning on attending, so if any of
you are also attending or are thinking to attend, I'd like to meet with
you there! The last Workshop I went to was a lot of fun; I encourage you
to come if you can :)

More information here: https://www.lua.org/wshop16.html