[code] [textadept] For Sale: Ladies Textadept T-Shirt

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 11:34:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have a single (1) Textadept ladies T-Shirt for sale if anyone is
interested: https://gum.co/textadept_ltee

From the product description:

This is a one-of-a-kind ladies T-shirt of Medium size.
Free standard shipping within the U.S.
$15 international shipping.
Ships in 24-48 hours.

Specifications:

* 4.2 oz. 100% combed ringspun cotton
* Super soft cotton
* Slightly longer length

I accidentally ordered the wrong size, so I hope someone else can benefit
from my mistake :) This is the only one that exists, so first come, first
served! (The website will tell you if it's still available.)

Once again: https://gum.co/textadept_ltee