Re: [code] [textadept] Toolbar

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 15:31:59 -0300

Hi all,

     I added TAB support to "tatoolbar" with: tooltips, close button,
double click, text size and color, scroll and theming.

     The tabs can be shown in the same row, above or bellow the buttons.

     When a buffer is modified, it can add "*" to the tab (as usual),
change the tab text color or show an image.

     Here a couple of screenshots:

Small size (double click to close)

win1

Firefox like tabs: