Re: [code] Erlang indentation doesn't recognized on 8.7

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 18:01:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Alireza,

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016, Alireza Bashiri wrote:

> Hey, today I tried to write some Erlang but the indentation was not
> recognized automatically is there any wrong with the lexer or whatever?

What do you mean by the indentation was not recognized automatically? Do
you mean your source file had an indentation setting of something like 4
spaces but Textadept still uses 2? If so, Textadept does not automatically
detect indentation like that. You need to tell it what indentation to use.
You can set up per-language indentation by following these instructions:

   http://foicica.com/textadept/manual.html#Language.Preferences