Re: [code] Erlang indentation doesn't recognized on 8.7

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:47:59 +0200

Hi Alireza,

Am 20/09/16 um 10:27 schrieb Alireza Bashiri:
> by auto-indentation I mean the editor doesn't recognize Erlang syntax so
> when you terminate an expression and hit enter it doesn't go to the
> correct column.

that would have to implemented as part of an Erlang module, see here for
an example on how it's done for Python after colons:

https://foicica.com/hg/textadept_modules/file/1dad653b67c9/python/init.lua#l102

For Erlang it seems to be a bit more advanced (with braces) but maybe
one could take heuristics from the modules mentioned here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7330761/indenting-code-by-bracket-column-index-in-vim