[code] Parenthesis and selection

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 13:06:30 +0200

Hi,

I was wondering how to make Textadept put parenthesis around the selection
when I'm in Latex mode (for example). When I have a word and I want to put
it in italics, it's like

\textit{word}

If I'm modifying an exisiting document, the easiest way would be to write
'\textit' before it, then select the zone I want on italics and then just
press '{' to put the selection between {}

Currently, pressing { will replace the selection with {}...

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Gerog Kreisler