Textadept 9.0 is released from http://foicica.com/textadept
Textadept is a fast, minimalist, and remarkably extensible cross-platform
Please see the 8 to 9 migration guide for upgrading from Textadept 8 to
Textadept 9 now uses regular expressions in Find & Replace instead of
Lua patterns. If you prefer to keep Lua patterns, see this wiki entry.
Textadept 9 also has a number of minor API changes that also affect
configuration settings. At the very least, please check the migration
guide and update your preferences and configuration scripts accordingly.
Bugfixes from 9.0 beta:
* Better error handling with "filter-through".
* Fixed error in building projects.
* Better handling of key bindings on international keyboards.
* Scintilla: Respect indentation settings when inserting indentation
within virtual space.
* Scintilla: Fixed bug with expanding folds.
* Scintilla: Fix GTK 3 runtime warning.
Changes from 9.0 beta:
* Added TaskPaper lexer.
* Scintilla: Added `buffer.VS_NOWRAPLINESTART` option to
* Updated to Scintilla 3.6.7.
For the full list of changes from 8.7 to 9.0, please see the CHANGELOG.
-- You are subscribed to code.att.foicica.com. To change subscription settings, send an e-mail to code+help.att.foicica.com. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to code+unsubscribe.att.foicica.com.Received on Fri 30 Sep 2016 - 22:49:31 EDT
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Sat 01 Oct 2016 - 06:54:04 EDT