Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 9.0

From: Pedro Andrés Aranda Gutiérrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 07:28:53 +0200

Hi Metchell,

Something’s gone really bad with the key handling… Instead of {} I get an accented ç
This happens in modes where I have the key behaviour modified and modes where I haven’t

So, I have enabled printing in core/keys.lua (in the routing you sent me the fix for) and
this is what I get when I type ‘<enter>Hola{}<cmd-Q>’ on my Mac with Textadept 9.0.

Pedros-MacBook-Pro:Documents paag$ textadept prueba.tex
65293
        false false false false false

65505 nil false false false false false
72 nil true false false false false
111 nil false false false false false
108 nil false false false false false
97 nil false false false false false
65514 nil false false false false false
65105 nil false false true false false
65514 nil false false false false false
231 nil false false true false false
�
65511 nil false false false false false
113 nil false false false true false
mq
used to work before upgrading.. And the fix for OSX was working fine…

Best, /PA