[code] The Find & Replace pane

From: Niklas W <nikw.att.gmx.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 11:30:53 +0200

When the replace field has the keyboard focus, pressing enter
intuitively should replace, but the find button (default widget) is
triggered.

The alt- shortcuts work, and the manual has a paragraph about it, but
they are just too non-standard for me to get used to, because I'm also
switching between other editors like qtcreator. I tend to skip the pane
and hit F3 (or ctrl-g) to find next and ctrl-v to "replace". Maybe it's
possible to make F3 (or ctrl-g) work from the Find & Replace pane?

Cheers