Re: [code] [scintillua] New lexers from vis editor community

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 08:44:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Marc,

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016, Marc André Tanner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose a few new LPeg lexers which were contributed
> for my vis editor:
>
> * protobuf by David B. Lamkins
> * crystal by Michel Martens
> * fstab, networkd, systemd, dsv and an improved pkgbuild by Christian Hesse
>
> They can be picked up from:
>
> https://github.com/martanne/vis/tree/master/lexers
>
> and should hopefully work as is with textadept.

Thanks. Do you happen to know the file extensions used by those lexers?

> Also one of the users noticed that the "text" lexer (supposedly to
> disable syntax highlighting completely?) does not work in vis. Is
> it functional in textadept?

Yes, "text" is the default lexer for plain text in Textadept, and an
identical one, "container", is the default lexer for plain text in SciTE
or other Scintillua-based editors. What do you mean by "does not work"? Do
you get an error?