[code] Reloading sessions, drag and drop files on TA icon in OSX

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:02:56 +0200

Hi,

I have found a small but frustrating anti-feature: If I drag and drop a
file on the TA icon on OSX, it will try to reload the session. If by chance
it fails, it will not load the dragged file. I would guess that the dragged
file should take priority over the session...

Is it just me? Or other people feel like this...

Best,/PA