Re: [code] Lua Workshop + Holiday

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:04:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Pedro,

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:

> Right, the actual path to the icon depends on the installation. However it
> is fixed once you decide where you put your TextAdept binaries. I think we
> could include the sed in the Makefile.

There are a couple of problems including the `sed` by default in the
Makefile:

1. It will only work once (e.g. if you try to install to another location,
the .desktop file will reflect the previous install location).
2. It's still not actually installing the .desktop file anywhere, and
since the location of system .desktop files varies, I cannot include it in
the install process.

If you can solve either of these problems, please submit a patch that I
can review. Thanks!