Re: [code] Lua Workshop + Holiday

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 18:27:59 +0100

OK, diff between the Makefile in hg and mine attached.

Main things:
1) after some years, I've learnt that it is better to keep DESTDIR in the
install section (less error-prone).
2) get the desktop files with a $(wildcard *.desktop) and use them in the
install loop
3) treat $(XDG_DATA_DIR) as $(bin_dir), i.e. you also need to install -d it.

Best, /PA