Re: [code] [textadept] New Export Module on the Wiki

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 17:36:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ryan,

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016, Ryan Pusztai wrote:

> Hi Mitchell,
>
> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 9:44 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote
>>
>> No it is not expected. What theme are you using? It looks like you have a
>> theme that has a style with "fore:..." where the "..." evaluates to
>> something that is not a number. Perhaps there's a nested "%(...)" that is
>> not being recursively evaluated. Any additional info would be helpful. I've
>> only tested this module with default themes and base16 themes.
>

> I am just using "dark" which is a default one.
>
> I also use a module to highlight the current buffer/view
>
> [snip]

I also see that you may be using textredux, which could be doing something
with styles. Regardless, I've updated the wiki package to handle the error
gracefully. The result that shows up in the browser might not be 100%
accurate, and if not, perhaps you could take the initiative and help me
debug that when you get the chance.