Re: [code] hotkeys with Cyrillic can`t work for me

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 07:52:49 +0100

More information on this (I speak a bit of Russian and have the Russia
phonetic keyboard installed on my Mac).
This is stock 9.0 windowed version (I can't get used to the console
version) on El Capitán:

I uncomment the print line and then I write:

es-ES<Enter><Alt-r>

then I switch to the Russian phonetic and write:

ру/РУ<Enter><Alt-р>

I know, I'm using the false friends :-) But that makes me concentrate more
on the issue ;-)

Here is what I get in the console:

101 nil false false false false false
115 nil false false false false false