[code] How to set "wrap mode" to default to WRAP_WORD on Textadept launch?

From: David Reimer <djreimer.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 18:12:56 +0000

I have a ~/.textadept/init.lua file from which I call "ui.set_theme()"
successfully.

I would like to make Textadept launch with the "wrap mode" toggled
"on". However, in spite of reading documentation and searching this
mail archive, I can't convince it to work. I'm clearly getting the
syntax wrong!

Here are some of my failures:

    buffer.wrap_mode = 1

    buffer.wrap_mode = WRAP_WORD

    buffer.wrap_mode = buffer.WRAP_WORD

As well as each of those options with "textadept." prefixed. None of
them work, and they throw different errors on launch, with "attempt to
index a nil value (field 'buffer')" being the most common (and with
one it just silently fails).

If someone could give me the correct line/syntax, I would be most grateful!

David