[code] Find panel, $ ^ Regexp

From: Olivier Guibé <olivier.guibe.att.univ-rouen.fr>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 14:35:48 +0100

Dear all

With Textadept 9.0, I tried to add to each end of line
some characters.
Under Emacs, the usual way is replace-regexp
with : search $, replace "the character".
No doubt that Textadept is able to do the same,
but with the find/replace panel and by selecting the Regex option
I have 0 replacement. I put $ with Search field, and b in Replace by.

Is it a normal behavior ? If it is what is the (short) solution ?

Regards
O.G.

--
Olivier Guibé
Laboratoire de Mathématiques Raphaël CNRS -- Université de Rouen