[code] [textadept] Alt+codepoint not working in Windows?

From: Giovanni Salmeri <g.salmeri.att.mondodomani.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 18:31:33 +0100

Hello everybody.

Can anyone confirm that the combinations Alt+codepoint to obtain in
Windows characters not available in a national keyboard (for example Alt
+96 for the backtick) do not work in Textadept (of course in the
Windows version)? I can imagine several easy workarounds, but I would
like to be sure that I am not missing something.

Thank you very much!

--
Giovanni Salmeri
http://mondodomani.org/pers/salmeri/