[code] [textadept] starting a synchronous version of ta?

From: Paul Roberts <pmr.att.stelo.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 05:21:20 -0800

Hi all,

Apologies if this is an old question, but I am new here (TextAdept is
wonderful by the way!)

Is it possible to tell TextAdept to load a file, and then have the
process wait until you save the file and close the buffer?

I am thinking something along the lines of the way `emacsclient` behaves
by default.

Essentially what I am trying to do is to use TextAdept as my editor for
git commit messages, but because `ta` returns immediately, git abandons
the commit.

Thanks, -Paul