Re: [code] [textadept] starting a synchronous version of ta?

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 10:34:25 +0100

Hi,

I've been using the curses version (on OS X and Linux) for editing
commit messages, which also works well, though I close the editor
manually after saving the message.

I never got round to it, but one could teach TA to forget about the
COMMIT_EDITMSG file in the sessions list.
Another thing I remember seeing somewhere is adjusting the edge line to
switch from 50 to 72 depending on header or later lines.