Re: [code] [textadept] starting a synchronous version of ta?

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 05:20:13 -0500

Hey Paul,

I have Textadept and Emacs integrated in my LaTEX process from epdfview in
Linux. Look at my github (user same as in this email). For Textadept, you
have to register a new command line option to jump to a specific line. And
then it's as in emacsclient.

I'm using Textadept instead of Emacs in an older netbook I use when on the
road.

Hope it helps, /PA