[code] Textadept v9.1 Crash on Split Switching

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 17:00:19 -0500

Hi,

Textadept v9.1 is crashing on a switching between split panes.

I removed my entire .textadept directory and used an empty one and then I
pressed Ctrl+Alt+V to split and then clicked the other pain and TA crashed
with a SegFault.

If I use the menu it crashed immediately without showing a split.

Debian x64 Jessie

Regards,
Ryan