[code] [textadept] Advanced custom key bindings

From: Tomáš Zíma <tomas.att.tzima.cz>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 01:11:36 +0100

Hello.

I recently discovered Textadept and it certainly got my attention.
However, I can't seem to figure out how to define some bindings I am
used to.

For example, this is what I tried to do in init.lua:

keys.chome = function()
     buffer:goto_pos(0)
end

Pressing CTRL+HOME should now jump to the beginning of a buffer, but it
doesn't. Specifying a binding for HOME key alone works (i.e.
"keys.home"). Other combinations like CTRL+LEFT (i.e. "keys.cleft")
works as well.

The same goes for CTRL+END etc.

Is there a workaround for that? I use textadept-curses=9.0.1.

Thanks.

   tzima