I've updated my file diff module to v0.2: http://foicica.com/wiki/filediff
The previous version used a pure-Lua implementation of a file diff
algorithm that was way too slow for most files. This version uses a really
fast C++ algorithm. I've only tested it on Linux x86_64, but I think it
should work on other platforms since I'm using a similar build system for
compiling shared Lua library objects.
Hopefully now I can finally get rid of Meld, at least for file-level diffs
:) (Directory diffs are another story...)
Happy New Year!
-- You are subscribed to code.att.foicica.com. To change subscription settings, send an e-mail to code+help.att.foicica.com. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to code+unsubscribe.att.foicica.com.Received on Mon 02 Jan 2017 - 00:57:14 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Mon 02 Jan 2017 - 06:49:53 EST