[code] [textadept] Updated File Diff Module

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 00:57:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I've updated my file diff module to v0.2: http://foicica.com/wiki/filediff

The previous version used a pure-Lua implementation of a file diff
algorithm that was way too slow for most files. This version uses a really
fast C++ algorithm. I've only tested it on Linux x86_64, but I think it
should work on other platforms since I'm using a similar build system for
compiling shared Lua library objects.

Hopefully now I can finally get rid of Meld, at least for file-level diffs
:) (Directory diffs are another story...)

Happy New Year!