Re: [code] [textadept] Updated File Diff Module

From: Pedro Andrés Aranda Gutiérrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 10:02:57 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

Happy New Year first of all :-)

Looking at experimenting with the new diff module. I found a small glitch when cloning the repo:

(could not negotiate a common security protocol (tls1.1+) with foicica.com; the likely cause is Mercurial is configured to be more secure than the server can support)
(consider contacting the operator of this server and ask them to support modern TLS protocol versions; or, set hostsecurity.foicica.com:minimumprotocol=tls1.0 to allow use of legacy, less secure protocols when communicating with this server)
(see https://mercurial-scm.org/wiki/SecureConnections for more info)
abort: error: [SSL: UNSUPPORTED_PROTOCOL] unsupported protocol (_ssl.c:661)

says hg and <grin> I’m trying to be as well mannered as possible </grin> and tell you ;-)

Best, /PA