Re: [code] [textadept] Updated File Diff Module

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 11:39:52 -0300

Hi Mitchell,

At first, it seems to be running fine in Win32 "without JIT".

With JIT I get: "attempt to index a nil value" in file_diff/init.lua:459

---
Where do you get the diff-match-patch c++ code from?
I'm getting "SVN hosting has been permanently disabled" from
google-diff-match-patch
<https://code.google.com/p/google-diff-match-patch/> project.
---
Happy New Year!