Re: [code] [textadept] auto pair change? or user error...

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 17:10:09 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

Am 06/01/17 um 14:52 schrieb Mitchell:
> textadept.editing.auto_pairs = nil

when I first tried

textadept.editing.auto_pairs = {}

it didn't work because I had something else in my common module
overwrote this, so both {} and nil work.

Anyhow, maybe one of these options could be added to the api docs,
something like

* `textadept.editing.auto_pairs = nil -- disable pairing`

around line 8985 in api.md?

There is an example in the general manual, but this might also be a good
place.