Below you find references to lexer improvements contributed to my vis
* spin.lua a new lexer for *.spin files by David B. Lamkins.
* rc.lua a new lexer for shell scripts for the Plan 9 shell rc(1)
by Michael Forney.
* sml.lua a new lexer for Standard ML (*.sml, *.fun, *.sig files)
by Murray Calavera.
* scheme.lua was updated to reference the defined `func` tokens in
the lexer's `_rules` table.
* ansi_c.lua has been updated to C11 by S. Gilles, Christian Hesse
and myself. Furthermore some numerical types and errno(3) constants
as specified by POSIX were added.
These can all be found in the ./lua/lexers directory of the vis repository:
If you decide to merge these modifications, it would be nice to avoid
unnecessary white space changes to make downstream merging easier.
-- You are subscribed to code.att.foicica.com. To change subscription settings, send an e-mail to code+help.att.foicica.com. To unsubscribe, send an e-mail to code+unsubscribe.att.foicica.com.Received on Thu 02 Feb 2017 - 16:50:54 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Fri 03 Feb 2017 - 06:44:01 EST