[code] Where can I put a function that keys poping up in my config files?

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 19:43:35 +0100

Hi,

My ~/.textadept/modules/*/init.lua files have many instances of the same
functions popping up inside the modules. Since I'm far from being a Lua
expert, I'd like to know where I can put those common functions and how to
reference them from my init.lua files.

Thanks a ton, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler